Scholarus Learning was formed in 2022 through several strategic mergers of successful educational companies who share the same vision for education:
- Education Elements collaborates with districts to build and support dynamic school systems that meet the needs of every learner, today and tomorrow.
- PLC Associates supports schools in achieving outstanding outcomes and building capacity in a systems approach that leads to sustained results.
- Tripod Education works with states, districts, and schools to gather, organize, and report on the perspectives of students, teachers, and families.
- XanEdu increases student engagement and enhances learning outcomes by delivering innovative solutions across K-12 and higher education.
Together, we collaborate to build efficiencies and offer a broad suite of products and services for the education community.
Our educators, leaders, and subject matter experts take a customized approach to each project. Whether it’s leadership development, school strategy and design, surveys, or custom curriculum materials, we deliver solutions that align with each client’s unique challenges and goals.
Meet the experts who drive our success
The Scholarus Learning commitment to
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging
We believe that cultivating and maintaining an inclusive work environment where every individual can be themselves is essential to engaging in rigorous work with our educational partners.
In order to achieve this goal we commit to:
- Fostering supportive environments that encourage, respect and celebrate the diversity of our team and communities we serve. We are committed to working with our educational partners to bring these environments to fruition for the students and communities they serve.
- Creating a workplace culture where everyone feels a sense of connection, visibility, psychological safety, and belonging.
- Continuous discourse and reflection on our own experiences, biases, and mindsets and the impact of such so that we can achieve our organizations goals together and make the most impact with the educational communities that we serve.
- Actively working to identify inequities in our organizational system and to continually adapt and learn to improve our own organizational systems that increase equity for everyone in the company.
- Providing equal employment and advancement opportunities for all without regard to race, gender, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.
Scholarus in the news
Discover how Scholarus Learning companies are making a difference across the educational spectrum.